Thursday, January 14, 2010

Natalie l Senior

records
dancing
laughing
sara
piano
trespassing
these are a few of her favorite things
the trespassing one isn't entirely true...it was strictly circumstantial.

not to mention good looks must run in the family. Natalie lives in Lynchburg and also happens to be graduating high school this year. After taking her big sister sara's press kit photos, Natalie contacted me to do her senior photos. I knew that she would be up for anything and that we'd have a blast. Sara came along and helped natalie loosen up.....and laugh a lot. I'm all for laughing photos.

No one was harmed, arrested or frozen to death during the making of these photos.



we found this entire wall of icecicles...it was phenominal





















I think she pretty much nails the fierce serious photos. I look like an idiot when I try to give that look.



the new Vampire Weekend album was released Tuesday....It's chaotically wonderful.

PS-check out new starline drive music, too!

6 comments:

  1. Love the flare photos - woooo! MAN i am a sucker for flare photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are awesome. I'm loving the last couple of ones with sun flare - beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! You captured her perfectly. The lighting is amazing in the last couple ones, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This light is GORGEOUS!! The 3rd and 4th from the last are my faves. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! I think the first one is my fave- it's just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Headed back to the site?
My photo
Richmond, Virginia
I am a life-style, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. I am thankful to be able to do what I love for a living. Thanks for visiting!

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Wedding
Engagement
Couple
Senior
Family
Personal

Details

Thank you for your interest in Kristin Partin Photography. I am a lifestyle, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. My sessions are based on simple life. Nothing fancy. Your style, your love and your photos.

If you would like to book a photo session, are curious about specific pricing needs and/or need information that is not listed, contact details are listed below.

kristin@kristinpartinphotography.com


please visit my website!

What's in my Shootsac?

-I'm proud to shoot with Canon products-
Canon EOS 5D SLR Body
Canon EOS 40D Digital SLR Body
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4
Canon 35mm 1.4
Canon 55-250mm IS Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Zoom Wide Angle IS Autofocus Lens
58mm 2x Telephoto Lens
58mm Wide Angle Lens
2 High Capacity Batteries
2 CF Cards and CF Rapid Fire Readers


Followers