Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Heirloom Tomatoes l Personal

I would highly encourage investing in a creative friendship. I would also highly encourage investing in a relationship with the Creator of the universe. He has placed the perfect amount of support, kindness and 'umph' into my life to kick me into gear. If you're a regular visitor, you know I speak very highly of my Julie friend. We are kindred spirits (anne of green gables, much?) and our conversations are always joyful and leave me newly inspired. Just today, she sent me a text that read...

'you are cautiously courageous. like, you've only ever been a winter grocery store tomato. but you're going to realize you're becoming a july, grown in the sunshine, eat it right out of the garden heirloom tomato! organic, too! see, always a tomato, but now an intensely bright fabulous extra wonderful rare tomato'

Not only does she send me ecouraging texts and has picnics with me with pretty cupcakes, she sent me this in the MAIL yesterday. made my LIFE!

Photobucket

the inscription reads, 'here's to sunny days'

Photobucket

Photobucket

hand painted, too. She is oozing with talent.

Thank you Lord, for kindness in friendship. And for the appreciation of mighty metaphors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Headed back to the site?
My photo
Richmond, Virginia
I am a life-style, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. I am thankful to be able to do what I love for a living. Thanks for visiting!

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Wedding
Engagement
Couple
Senior
Family
Personal

Details

Thank you for your interest in Kristin Partin Photography. I am a lifestyle, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. My sessions are based on simple life. Nothing fancy. Your style, your love and your photos.

If you would like to book a photo session, are curious about specific pricing needs and/or need information that is not listed, contact details are listed below.

kristin@kristinpartinphotography.com


please visit my website!

What's in my Shootsac?

-I'm proud to shoot with Canon products-
Canon EOS 5D SLR Body
Canon EOS 40D Digital SLR Body
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4
Canon 35mm 1.4
Canon 55-250mm IS Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Zoom Wide Angle IS Autofocus Lens
58mm 2x Telephoto Lens
58mm Wide Angle Lens
2 High Capacity Batteries
2 CF Cards and CF Rapid Fire Readers


Followers