Thursday, September 17, 2009

Domestic

I love to make things...unfortunately my talent only spreads as far as card making and the occasional dabble into furniture sprucin' up. 'Before and After' posts always make me smile and crafters showing off their newly created masterpiece inspires me and makes me appreciate the mind that goes further than the store shelf.

My lovely friend Sarah of a flower for you, which also happens to be nick's sister, is one of those people. She always has exciting posts about the joy of sewing and she loves what she does. I'm a sucker for home-made gifts and she thrives on the happiness of other people. It's no doubt she gets it from her mother.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's the cutest thing ever.
One of my favorite places to take unique photos is at nicks' house--always new and exciting crafts to be made. These are all items used for a baby quilt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-even if you don't read my constant babblings, i truly thank you for taking time out of your day to stop by-

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Headed back to the site?
My photo
Richmond, Virginia
I am a life-style, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. I am thankful to be able to do what I love for a living. Thanks for visiting!

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Wedding
Engagement
Couple
Senior
Family
Personal

Details

Thank you for your interest in Kristin Partin Photography. I am a lifestyle, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. My sessions are based on simple life. Nothing fancy. Your style, your love and your photos.

If you would like to book a photo session, are curious about specific pricing needs and/or need information that is not listed, contact details are listed below.

kristin@kristinpartinphotography.com


please visit my website!

What's in my Shootsac?

-I'm proud to shoot with Canon products-
Canon EOS 5D SLR Body
Canon EOS 40D Digital SLR Body
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4
Canon 35mm 1.4
Canon 55-250mm IS Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Zoom Wide Angle IS Autofocus Lens
58mm 2x Telephoto Lens
58mm Wide Angle Lens
2 High Capacity Batteries
2 CF Cards and CF Rapid Fire Readers


Followers