Tuesday, July 27, 2010

why being a photographer is fun, personal

inspiration:
  1. Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity
  2. An agency, such as a person or work of art, that moves the intellect or emotions or prompts action or invention.
  3. Something, such as a sudden creative act or idea, that is inspired.

There are 7 blogs I check daily (I'll share those with you another time). Some for inspiration and some because what comes out of their lens is just brilliance and I want to see it. Some photographers mistake having zero originality for inspiration and that's just not cool. Keeping up with other photographers and their story is necessary to being dedicated to your art....keeping up with them via pen & paper stealing their stuff, isn't. Can you tell I'm kind of passionate about this? Yowzas. Sorry to be all heavy, just needed to say that. Or maybe it's that I wanted to say that. Either way, its said. bam!

I'll discretely segue into the fact that I LOVE when photographers post behind the scenes photos. It just makes my whole week. Seeing them in their element is just so inspiring. One day when I'm rich & famous (kind of like saying never hehe) I'll do this totally awesome behind the scenes video and use a kick-butt song. So yeah. Here's my awesome team that I adore doing what they do best showing you why being a photographer is fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1. you can mix business with pleasure.

Photobucket

2. laying in a field of yellow flowers is perfectly acceptable

Photobucket

3. going to the beach is a 'business expense'

Photobucket

4. making art with shoes, rings, flowers, dresses, food...etc. is all part of our saturday

Photobucket

5. you can walk down the aisle as many time as you want.

Photobucket

6. you get to wear handmade things.

Photobucket

7. making people laugh

Photobucket

8. you can kiss your imaginary groom

Photobucket

9. and hold his hand

Photobucket

10. and at the end of the day, know that you created memories that would have been forgotten had you not been there.


1 comment:

  1. Alternate title: Why Kristin is Such a Great Photographer.

    ReplyDelete

Headed back to the site?
My photo
Richmond, Virginia
I am a life-style, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. I am thankful to be able to do what I love for a living. Thanks for visiting!

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Wedding
Engagement
Couple
Senior
Family
Personal

Details

Thank you for your interest in Kristin Partin Photography. I am a lifestyle, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. My sessions are based on simple life. Nothing fancy. Your style, your love and your photos.

If you would like to book a photo session, are curious about specific pricing needs and/or need information that is not listed, contact details are listed below.

kristin@kristinpartinphotography.com


please visit my website!

What's in my Shootsac?

-I'm proud to shoot with Canon products-
Canon EOS 5D SLR Body
Canon EOS 40D Digital SLR Body
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4
Canon 35mm 1.4
Canon 55-250mm IS Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Zoom Wide Angle IS Autofocus Lens
58mm 2x Telephoto Lens
58mm Wide Angle Lens
2 High Capacity Batteries
2 CF Cards and CF Rapid Fire Readers


Followers