Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Favorite Things l Personal

I believe I am the only blogger in the world who has not done a post like this....better late than never, right? These are a few of my favorite things (The sound of music is one of them, by the way) If you don't care, why are you here? haha.

First up on the board, fresh flowers. specifically, flowers from nick. There is always an unending supply of flowers in our home...Having two sisters with great boyfriends, a dad who spoils my mom and a sister who also works in a florist, our home is filled with new blooms all the time. I'm a fan.

Photobucket

Has anyone had this before? it's fantastic. It's way healthier than regular chocolate milk and tastes great, too. Believe me, I'm not a health nut but cutting back here and there never hurt anyone.

Photobucket

scarves. i love scarves. i have so many and I'm loving that it's the time to wear them again. yay!

Photobucket

my new purse. ain't she cute?

Photobucket



3 comments:

Headed back to the site?
My photo
Richmond, Virginia
I am a life-style, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. I am thankful to be able to do what I love for a living. Thanks for visiting!

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Wedding
Engagement
Couple
Senior
Family
Personal

Details

Thank you for your interest in Kristin Partin Photography. I am a lifestyle, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. My sessions are based on simple life. Nothing fancy. Your style, your love and your photos.

If you would like to book a photo session, are curious about specific pricing needs and/or need information that is not listed, contact details are listed below.

kristin@kristinpartinphotography.com


please visit my website!

What's in my Shootsac?

-I'm proud to shoot with Canon products-
Canon EOS 5D SLR Body
Canon EOS 40D Digital SLR Body
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4
Canon 35mm 1.4
Canon 55-250mm IS Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Zoom Wide Angle IS Autofocus Lens
58mm 2x Telephoto Lens
58mm Wide Angle Lens
2 High Capacity Batteries
2 CF Cards and CF Rapid Fire Readers


Followers