Wednesday, June 1, 2011

assitant photographers

I wanted to dedicate a post to introduce the backbone/assistant photographers of Kristin Partin Photography. They are loyal, beautiful and produce fantastic images. I have one of them at each wedding and sometimes both make an appearance..depending on the guest list. Take a peak at their awesome work.

meet julie
Photobucket
she is creative, talented in more things than I can possibly count and is a wonderful mother to a curly red-head. she's been an inspiration to work with and her personality adds a unique flavor to our wedding days. never met a stranger, that's for sure. Julie challenges me creatively and is always on her toes. Here's some of her highlights.

Photobucket

Photobucket
{check out the caterpillar!}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{groom as he sees his bride walk down the aisle}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


meet kelly
Photobucket
there aren't enough words to describe kelly. she is talented in capturing details, keeping me on track financially and helping me get to where I'm going. I could not run this business without her and I'm so thankful for a business partner/friend like her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristin, it was great getting to meet you and Julie at Rachel's Wedding. You both were so kind and friendly. It's comforting to know that someone so talented was chosen to capture their event.

    Also, this is a very neat post! I've really enjoyed your photos on this blog. Have a good one!
    ~Lindsey S.

    ReplyDelete

Headed back to the site?
My photo
Richmond, Virginia
I am a life-style, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. I am thankful to be able to do what I love for a living. Thanks for visiting!

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Wedding
Engagement
Couple
Senior
Family
Personal

Details

Thank you for your interest in Kristin Partin Photography. I am a lifestyle, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. My sessions are based on simple life. Nothing fancy. Your style, your love and your photos.

If you would like to book a photo session, are curious about specific pricing needs and/or need information that is not listed, contact details are listed below.

kristin@kristinpartinphotography.com


please visit my website!

What's in my Shootsac?

-I'm proud to shoot with Canon products-
Canon EOS 5D SLR Body
Canon EOS 40D Digital SLR Body
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4
Canon 35mm 1.4
Canon 55-250mm IS Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Zoom Wide Angle IS Autofocus Lens
58mm 2x Telephoto Lens
58mm Wide Angle Lens
2 High Capacity Batteries
2 CF Cards and CF Rapid Fire Readers


Followers