Tuesday, March 2, 2010

10 Reasons l Shootsac

Something miraculous happened yesterday. Something I've been waiting for since I entered into the blogging world about a year ago. Let me just clarify by saying that I'm a total loser. My definition of miraculous is wawa having diet coke that isn't flat. Straight to the point, my Shootsac came in the mail yesterday. Crazy cool happy excited about that!



Now let's be honest...they are a bit on the pricey side...especially if you don't completely understand the importance of a good camera bag and keeping those pricey lenses safe. Until yesteday, I shot with one of those fleece purse sized messenger bags that old navy was selling for $7 a couple of years ago. Switching lenses with that thing was kind of like using an umbrella with holes in it...aggravating. That era has passed and now I will shoot in style. And I'll brag about it until you all throw tomatoes at me...or click the x in the top left hand corner. or right of you're a pc.

still not convinced? Let me reveal the top 10 reasons why you should buy a shootsac.

#1-Going for a 17 mile jog? You need to keep hydrated! Strap on your shootsac and fill it with one (or three) bottles of vitamin water.



#2-doubles as toasty slippers



#3-you can always use an extra large oven mit



#4-do you think your butt is too big?



#5-It's a great doggie door



kind of...



#6-travel pillow



#7-classy halter



#8-yoga mat



#9-thermal for your very warm coffee cup



#10-cooking assistant!



There you have it. If you're not convinced now, then I suppose you'll just have to do without all of these extra features. If not, get yours here. email me (kristin@kristinpartinphotography.com) for a special discount!

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! I was convinced before, but this did it for me! Shootsac here I come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funny! I've never quite seen a review as clever as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!! THis is great!! Glad you are already thinking outside the box with the purposes of a Shootsac and using it for all its greatness!! :) Congrats on owning your very own bag and welcome to the Shootsac family!! <3, ally ::Shootsac Boutique Manager::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baha, you're hilarious! :) I just got my Shootsac, and I LOVE it! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love this post! I have had my shootsac for two years and I love it! I have five covers and it is so tempting every time they announce a new one to buy more! Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete

Headed back to the site?
My photo
Richmond, Virginia
I am a life-style, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. I am thankful to be able to do what I love for a living. Thanks for visiting!

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Wedding
Engagement
Couple
Senior
Family
Personal

Details

Thank you for your interest in Kristin Partin Photography. I am a lifestyle, portrait and wedding photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. My sessions are based on simple life. Nothing fancy. Your style, your love and your photos.

If you would like to book a photo session, are curious about specific pricing needs and/or need information that is not listed, contact details are listed below.

kristin@kristinpartinphotography.com


please visit my website!

What's in my Shootsac?

-I'm proud to shoot with Canon products-
Canon EOS 5D SLR Body
Canon EOS 40D Digital SLR Body
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4
Canon 35mm 1.4
Canon 55-250mm IS Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Zoom Wide Angle IS Autofocus Lens
58mm 2x Telephoto Lens
58mm Wide Angle Lens
2 High Capacity Batteries
2 CF Cards and CF Rapid Fire Readers


Followers