Tomorrow is a holiday. A holiday that I will ironically accomplish lots of things on...thus, Labor. I am truly taking advantage of my Labor Day by getting as MUCH done on my room re-design project as possible. Here's my To-Do List. (just act like you care...)
1. prime ceiling dark gray
2. paint walls white
3. apply plum top coat to ceiling
4. put together really cool bookshelf
5. take apart kelly's antique finds for painting
6. maybe edit?
7. change 'maybe' in #6 to absolutely you lazy bum
8. get some extra strength tylenol for my really bad paint fume headache.
Since I'm a faithful m-f blogger, this has to count as my Monday post even though it is clearly sunday night. I felt guilty for skipping out on a post. As you can see I will be waaaaay to busy to check my blogger. okay thats not true. I'll check it.
kelly's 'before' desk chair
aaand her 'before' stool. yes, they wrapped a sheet around it as upholstery. lame lame lamest.